[TYPO3] RealURL: Translation of "Speaking URL path segment"

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Wed Oct 24 18:44:53 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

first, I think RealURL is a great extension!
But there is one very small "feature" which I miss:

I mean the following:
In the page-menu you have the RealURL-field labeled "Speaking URL path
segment:"
I think it will be great if this label is translated into the different
languages, since it would look much better having it all in the one language
you chose.
Maybe Dmitry can include the result of this in the next versions of his
extension. :-)

The following has to be done:
(See example below for german.)
You simply need to create a new array with the name of the language you want
to create a label for (in this case 'de' for german).
Then change the 2 texts "Speaking URL path segment" and "Speaking Url
Management" (or at least the first one) to what it is in this language.

<?php
/**
 * Language labels for database tables/fields belonging to extension
'realurl'
 *
 * $Id: locallang_db.php 7068 2007-10-22 11:29:59Z liels_bugs $
 *
 * This file is detected by the translation tool.
 */

$LOCAL_LANG = Array (
 'default' => Array (
  'pages.tx_realurl_pathsegment' => 'Speaking URL path segment:',
  'moduleFunction.tx_realurl_modfunc1' => 'Speaking Url Management',
 ),
         'de' => Array (
  'pages.tx_realurl_pathsegment' => 'Pfad-Segment für untergeordnete
Seiten:',
  'moduleFunction.tx_realurl_modfunc1' => 'Speaking Url Management',
 ),
);
?>

Christopher