[TYPO3] pixe_feediting update to 2.0.3 - top dropdown menu doesnt work

Brian Bendtsen nightowl at galnet.dk
Wed Oct 24 16:08:14 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula skrev:
> I have tested the menu also in IE7 and newer found problems - there must
> be some interferring issues.
>
> <script type="text/javascript"
> src=".../pixe_feediting/FE_editMenu/onLoad.js"></script>
>
> Maybe some interferring JS with that? that might not needed for IE 7.
> It has some code for Safari but not very important.
>
> try taking off that code from
> class.ux_t3lib_tsfebeuserauth.php

Hi

I just set up a brand new site and installed pixe_feediting, and I
removed that line in the source code you suggested and it had no
positive effect.

Its weird, because I didnt have this issue the first time I installede
pixe_feediting, it appeared after installing one the newest versions.

I have another problem with the latest version, no matter if I choose to
edit a header og text I get the whole record in the popUp window. Are
you familier with this issue. Is it a setting?

/BB