[TYPO3] Login system and subdomains

Cray Flatline cryangel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 20:32:26 CEST 2007

I understand that my question is little bit stupid, but I need it.. (:

I found cookieDomain variable in the configuration. I set it (as
described) to .domain.com, come to main domain, log in and return to
chat.domain.com. And what happened? NOTHING... I still not logged there.
Can anybody help me with it?

--
W BR, Cray Flatline