[TYPO3] m1_google_analytics 1.5.0 not working when the website is not httpS?

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 18:19:36 CEST 2007

heya all

greetings there and hope I find you smiled and all well.

This the email I sent to Dimitri: I have one question. I read the .sxw file,
but I am yet to find in there how I can set non-secure (non-ssl) google
analytics to a number of websites. I did set this for one website and by
default generates an ssl/secure script code. How can I choose and have the
usual=non-secure code generated. I may have missed it though.

Dimitri tells me "The secure code version can be used for both secure and
non-secure pages. Pls see:
http://www.google.com/support/analytics/bin/answer.py?answer=31846&query=SSL&topic=&type
"

That is something I read even before installing the extension. But I dont
have httpS website, and when I enter httpS in google analytics account
profile, google cannot locate the website. And I dont get statistics
recorded in google's account when I use this extension.
It doesnt work. Is there someone that know that the extension works 100%, I
mean have you tested this because it didnt work for us. Please advise
Thanks for looking

Best,
Darko