[TYPO3] Setting up photo_gals

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Tue Oct 23 16:35:08 CEST 2007

Hey,

I set up photo_gals a couple of weeks ago. I think it's pretty easy.

Just add the default template from the extension (done through "Web" =>
"Template" => "Info / Modify" => "Click here to edit whole template
record" => "Include static from extension") and then style the gallery
through your own CSS file.

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-