[TYPO3] activating either realurl or cooluri per website language

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Oct 23 16:17:55 CEST 2007

Hi!

Darko Jr. Gonzalez wrote:
> Have one maybe kinda strange question. I have one multilingual website. One
> language being English.
> Can I configure realurl or cooluri just for the english part of the website
> because the 2nd language is based on cyrillic letters for page titles and I
> am not sure how and who will make the translation for these pages from
> cyrillic to latin so we get valid URL. Eh? :)

You should not worry about it. Cyrillic letters are translated automatically. See on my company's web site, for example these pages:
http://accio.lv/en/about-us/
http://accio.lv/ru/kto-my-takie/

These are versions of the same page in English and Russian. Russian is automatically converted by RealURL from Cyrillic to latin according to ISO standard.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/