[TYPO3] activating either realurl or cooluri per website language

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:10:40 CEST 2007

Heya

Have one maybe kinda strange question. I have one multilingual website. One
language being English.
Can I configure realurl or cooluri just for the english part of the website
because the 2nd language is based on cyrillic letters for page titles and I
am not sure how and who will make the translation for these pages from
cyrillic to latin so we get valid URL. Eh? :)

Typo3 4.1.1
PHP 4.4 (I can activate php 5, but rather not at this point).
The website is based on "one-tree-fits-all-languages" concept.

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Darko