[TYPO3] Announcement: RealURL 1.2

Helmut Hummel typo3 at rampenlicht.org
Mon Oct 22 17:14:25 CEST 2007

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:

> 1. Added autoconfiguration feature. It works if you install RealURL but
> do not write configuration manually. It will check all domain records
> and all languages and generate configuration. Notice that if you add or
> remove domains/languages, you need to regenerate automatic
> configuration. Details are in the manual.

Great! I tested it and it works almost perfectly (see below).

> 2. Extensions now can add/alter automatic configuration through hook.

I'm waiting for extensions using this feature.

Unfortunatly there is a little flaw in the generated configuration:

$GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array (
  'typo3.domain.de' =>
  array (
    'init' =>
    array (
[...]
    ),
    'pagePath' =>
    array (
[...]
    ),
    'defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev' => 0,
    'acceptHTMLsuffix' => 1,
    'fileName' =>
    array (
[...]

As you can see, defaultToHTMLsuffixOnPrev and acceptHTMLsuffix are in
the wrong place. I provided a patch to fix this:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6567

Regards Helmut