[TYPO3] eu_ldap - Unable to search ldap server

Sauerborn, Timm Timm.Sauerborn at arvinmeritor.com
Mon Oct 22 16:24:30 CEST 2007

Hi Brian and Thomas,

you could give LDAPBrowser [1] a try. If your filter is working there as
expected, maybe there's something wrong with, for example, your login-user.
I remember that I've used name at domain instead of the CN-syntax...

Regards, Timm

P.S. That's just a wild guess, though...

[1] http://www.ldapbrowser.com/