[TYPO3] Announcement: RealURL 1.2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 22 12:55:36 CEST 2007

Hi!

Andreas Becker wrote:
> With updates I mean the TER2ubdate funktion in TYPO3 where you can update
> Extensions from within TYPO3 directly with those in the TER. It still shows
> only 1.1.4 - No chance to import 1.2 directly.

You have to refresh (fetch) extension list from TER first. It is cached on your server and does not have data about new versions of extensions.

> But still then the fatal error appears. We tried now several systems and
> servers.
>
> Can it be that there is an incomaptibility with sites who had already 1.1.4.
> running?

No. I upgraded four systems from different 1.1.x to 1.2 without any problem.

Do you still see error in t3lib_div or something else?

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/