[TYPO3] newloginbox - check user state logged in?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Oct 22 04:49:57 CEST 2007

> I'm using the newloginbox extension, and I want to know if there is a
> chance to check if a FE user is logged in or not with some sort of
> code (e.g. java script)?
> My aim is to display a link to the login page defined in my template
> file for my typo3 website. The link is named 'login' and if the user
>   is already logged in I would like to have 'log out' displayed
> instead.
>
> I would ve very thankful for every hint I get to solve that problem...

Check TSref for conditions.
There should be something like

temp.blah = TEXT
[loginUser = *]
temp.blah.value = Logout
[else]
temp.blah.value = Login
[global]

Of course you can fill in as many TS code as you like between the conditions
but be sure to not use these within curly braces.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de