[TYPO3] rlmp_flashdetection 1.2.5 - attaching xml file & variable

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 23:28:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

Have question folks, I sent this mail to Andre early Sunday morning, now got
to post it here so maybe someone from you knows how to do it and will help
me. if you got time about rlmp_flashdetection 1.2.5.

I have flash which is embedded currently in the html, which means I am not
deploying it via i.e. rlmp_flashdetection, I didnt manage to work it out. It
contains parameter ?path=darko.xml. Here it is the working snippet:
<embed src="fileadmin/templates/images/test.swf?path=darko.xml"
quality="high" bgcolor="#d4d0c7" name="darko" allowscriptaccess="sameDomain"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="
http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" align="center" height="131"
width="160"></embed>

I read the manual few times, it may be really late ;) here it is what I
tried so far and for now I revert back because I didnt succeed to do with
rlmp_flashdetection. What I tried:
1.
FlashVars,xmlFileFlashParamName=path
xmlfile,darko.xml

2.
path,darko.xml

3.
xmlFileFlashParamName=path
xmlfile,darko.xml

4.
xmlFileFlashParamName=path
and uploading the .xml file

5.
FlashVars,xmlFileFlashParamName=path
xmlfile,darko.xml

6. Then, just:
xmlFileFlashParamName,path
which is unreasonable to me :) but still to try

7.
xmlFileFlashParamName,path
xmlfile,darko.xml

8.
xmlFileFlashParamName,path
path,darko.xml

None worked :/

I can paste the xml file if it matters.It is just an xml file which contains
text which I load in the flash. I have another batch of flash files which I
want to convert and manage via typo3 which also have xml files attached to
them which tell the flash file where to load each image from and etc.

If you got time please advise.

Let me know either, if you can take a look and give a hint ...

Best,
Darko