[TYPO3] removing typo3 extension commenting - how to?

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 13:30:59 CEST 2007

heya

I am curious how I can remove the commenting typo3 inserts, for the sake of
security, the not giving up other sensitive info and basically cutting down
on the information provided in the rendered html output. I want to remove
all these commenting that by default are inserted:

<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->

	<!--  CONTENT ELEMENT, uid:202/list [begin] -->
		<a id="c202"></a>
		<!--  Plugin inserted: [begin] -->

then

	<!--

		BEGIN: Content of extension "lumophpinclude", plugin "tx_lumophpinclude_pi1"

	-->

then

	<!--

		BEGIN: Content of extension "rlmp_flashdetection", plugin
"tx_rlmpflashdetection_pi1"

	-->

then

	<!--

		BEGIN: Content of extension "mininews", plugin "tx_mininews_pi1"

	-->

How can I delete and tell Typo3 that it is not supposed to generate these
"code snippets"?

Thanks,

Darko