[TYPO3] pixe_feediting update to 2.0.3 - top dropdown menu doesnt work

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at frm2.tum.de
Fri Oct 19 16:12:59 CEST 2007

Brian Bendtsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> I just updated to 2.0.3 and noticed that the top menu is visible, but
> when hovering on a menu item no submenus are shown.
>
> /Brian

Hi Brian,

Please make sure that you have set the extension configuration
variable "Sections in admin menu" with the correct value. Try to set the
default value and test it again. I had tested the latest release and havent
such failure.

BTW: Please upload to the latest version. It fixes an critical bug.

--
Stefan Galinski