[TYPO3] How to remove page icon next to indexed search results

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu Oct 18 22:48:23 CEST 2007

Hello Andrew

plugin.tx_indexedsearch {
 iconRendering = CASE
 iconRendering {
  key.current = 1
  html = TEXT
  html.value = HtmL
  default = TEXT
  default.value = TYPO3 pages
 }

This is the default setup code of the indexed search and putting this into
the page template setup field takes icons away and adds the "TYPO3 pages"
text; you can ofcourse leave the field empty. Don't ask me why this doesn't
come true anyway, since it is the default setup (maybe there is something in
the setup still or in my template that reverses this default)
- Katja

"Andrew Davis" <junk at avagraphique.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:mailman.1.1192738215.13038.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...