[TYPO3] Problems with content text not changing to selected language

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Thu Oct 18 11:43:34 CEST 2007

Hi,

I made a  small test bi-lingual site. There is a language selector and a
menu and some test content text.

When I select a language from the language selector, the menu gets
changed to the language clicked (either german or english), but the
content doesn't. It stays in english all the time.

I have TemplaVoila installed.

In Web / Pages I see the content in English and German, but in Web /
Pages (TemplaVoila) I see just the English content. How come? Is this
the cause of my problem? Should I see the German version in Web / Pages
(TemplaVoila)?