[TYPO3] GPL Liscense and login / BE

Domen Božeglav domen.bozeglav at arnes.si
Thu Oct 18 07:38:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Our largest problem, is that the be interface is a bit difficult to
> use. I dont think this, but when clients call us several times about

I think that you can simplify the Typo3 interface as much as you like.
As I read, you can show the "View" icon in the menu only if you want
(can customize menu) and clicking on pencil gets your clients directly
in the edit mode.

<personal opinion - please ignore>
I have tried really many free CMS solutions. I don't want to argue with
anyone but typo3 is really the most user friendly solution (with beckend
login!!!) I have ever encountered.
</personal opinion - please ignore>

Kind regards, Domen.