[TYPO3] TS rendering question

Andreas Otto andreas.otto at dkd.de
Wed Oct 17 10:44:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

With TS I can output a list of results, created with SELECT, in a nice table
row by row.

Col 1   Col 2             Col 3
1       Product 1         Image for product 1
2       Product 2         Image for product 2
3       Product 3         Image for product 3
4       Product 4         Image for product 4

How can I create the following layout with TS?
As you can see the results are displayed in columns next to each other.

Col 1   1              2             3 (optional)   4 (optional)
Col 2   Product 1      Product 2     Product 3      Product 4
Col 3   Image prod. 1  Image pro. 2  Image prod. 3  Image prod. 4

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Andreas