[TYPO3] database trouble + error 500 in FE

Frédéric Hébert fg.hebert at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:26:51 CEST 2007

Hi list !

I have some trouble in FE with a new installation.

I've installed a 4.1.1 version on a linux (shared) server a few weeks ago.
My hosting is 1and1.
PHP version : 4.4.7
Mysql : 5.0

Everything was ok, extensions dmmjobcontrol, thmailformplus, indexed_search,
realurl, dam, etc.
works fine.

Just sometimes, an 500 error after typoscript modification, which
disappeared after page reload.

Sunday, i've installed latest version of newloginbox and i've made a
complete backup.
Since I can't load a page whithout having an obscur 500 error in FE,
especially when i am logged in the BE.
When i visit the site whitout BE login, every page with regular content
element are loaded, but those
which contain extensions (dmmjobcontrol, and especially th_mailformplus)
don't work.

I've uninstalled newloginbox extension ( is this ?).
I made a verify / repair for each table of database. Indexer, sessions and
caches are ok.
I've no trouble with the BE.
No change made by the hoster.

Anybody could help me ?