[TYPO3] CoolURI and Tip-A-Friend

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Oct 16 19:10:14 CEST 2007

Hey again,

> I have installed the new version (1.0.6) and I am quite confused with
> the result.

I guess that's the answer for my question in the registration thread.

> But (this is the weird part) after I resaved the page with the tiplink
> it stopped generating the correct URL and started to generate wrong URLs
> again:

what does it mean "resaved"? You mean reloaded?

Oh man, shame on me, I've did the fix in other version than the one I've
uploaded. Oh my...

Uploading again with the same version number (1.0.6).

Or you can recognize it by these 3 lines:

418: //$qs = '?'.http_build_query($qsp);
419: foreach ($qsp as $k=>$v) $qsp[$k] = $k.'='.$v;
420: $qs = '?'.implode('&',$qsp);

This could solve all troubles.

--
Jan Bednarik