[TYPO3] GPL Liscense and login / BE

Andrew Davis junk at avagraphique.com
Tue Oct 16 17:21:48 CEST 2007

Thanks all, that helps clarify. My boss (of course) wants it totally
branded our own, which is not possible.

We will have to find another product or build our own (my preference).

thakhs,
Andrew Davis

In article
<mailman.1.1192470655.25985.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo