[TYPO3] CoolURI and Tip-A-Friend

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 14:01:33 CEST 2007

> bug found, I will upload it ASAP (when typo3.org is back online).

Hi Jan.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

I have installed the new version (1.0.6) and I am quite confused with
the result.

At first it seemed to work since the tiplink was generating the correct
URL. And everything was fine.

But (this is the weird part) after I resaved the page with the tiplink
it stopped generating the correct URL and started to generate wrong URLs
again:

http%3A%2F%2domain.com%2Fpage.html

I have reinstalled the extension a couple of times and have not been
able to get it to work a second time.

Also the Tip-A-Friend-Plus extension is completely unaffected and still
generates wrong URLs.

I also tried to create a link to the TIPFORM page as a lib.object with
the snippet below. But even this simple code comes out as:

http://www.domain.com/tip.html?tipUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.domain.com%2F

----Constants----
# ID to page with Tip-a-Friend plugin inserted
plugin.tipafriend.PIDtipForm = 27

# Site URL
plugin.tipafriend.siteUrl = http://www.easybartricks.com

# If set to #, then the url sent by Tip-a-friend is the SITE URL, not the
PAGE URL
plugin.tipafriend.rootOnly = #

----Setup----
lib.tiplink = COA
lib.tiplink {
   stdWrap.prefixComment = 2 | lib.tiplink
   10 = TEXT
   10.typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tipafriend.PIDtipForm}
   10.typolink.returnLast = url
   10.wrap = {$plugin.tipafriend.siteUrl}/|?tipUrl=

   20 = COA
   20.1 = TEXT
   {$plugin.tipafriend.rootOnly} 20.1.typolink.parameter.field = uid
   {$plugin.tipafriend.rootOnly} 20.1.typolink.returnLast = url
   20.1.wrap = {$plugin.tipafriend.siteUrl}/|
   20.stdWrap.rawUrlEncode = 1

I really appreciate your effort. Do you have any suggestions on what to
try next?

/Morten