[TYPO3] Setting permissions using pageTSconfig

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Tue Oct 16 13:09:33 CEST 2007

Hi list,

I want to set page permissions using pageTSconfig. First I  created a
BE usergroup / BE user, and set the permissions using the 'Access'
module. The page that has to bee the root of the tree is set as DB
Mount, and everything works fine. But, when I clear the group
permissions in the 'Access' module, and set the following TS Config
in the pageTSconfig field of the root page:

	TCEMAIN.permissions {
		groupid = 5
		user = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
		group = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
		everybody = show,edit,delete
	}

the pagetree for the given BE user is empty. The BE user is member of
BE group with uid 5, and the BE / FE cache is cleared. I've also set
the config beneath, but still it does not work. What else should I do
before setting permissions using pageTSconfig is possible???

Greetz,
Rens

TCEMAIN.permissions {
	groupid = 5
	user = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	group = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	everybody = show,edit,delete
}
TCEMAIN.permissions.default {
	groupid = 5
	user = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	group = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	everybody = show,edit,delete
}
TCEMAIN.permissions.table.default {
	groupid = 5
	user = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	group = show,editcontent,new,edit,delete
	everybody = show,edit,delete
}
TCEMAIN.permissions.table.pages {