[TYPO3] Image resing problem

bakelan mail.mladen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:02:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm pretty new in typo3 , and i have problem with image resizing.
I believe it is trivial problem for any a bit more experienced user ...

When i put picture in with Default Image content, it is rendered resized to
600px.
I don't want that.

But that's not my point, my problem is when i put more pictures with
thumbnails,
whole gallery is also set not to be wider of 600 px. If i chose 6 columns,
and define
width of pictures to be ex. 120 px, Pictures are not resized to 120px but to
let say 92px wide,
to fit the whole gallery to 600 px,
and it look weird on my 840px wide page.

Can i change this settings somewhere?

I would appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks