[TYPO3] CoolURI and protected pages (FE user pages)

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Sun Oct 14 19:23:00 CEST 2007

Hi Jan,

Sorry for the late reply, but I tried your suggestion and it seems to
make the problem worse.

 > could you do some testing for me? I'd need you to edit
 > class.tx_cooluri.php and delete the "if" condition on line 266, leaving
 > just the return statement. That means, it will look like this:
 >
 > 265: function getPageTitle($conf,$value) {
 > 266:  return tx_cooluri::getPageTitleBE($conf,$value);
 >
 > then FE links should be generated the same way as links in BE.

When I made the changes to the class.tx_cooluri.php script all links to
pages (both protected and public) on my page were substituted with / or
// depending on the placement of the page in rootline.

I have reverted the changes and page links are generated as usual, so it
something else have to be done :)

Kind regards

Jacob Rasmussen