[TYPO3] FW: Link checker for external links

hartmut achtmalvier at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 13 17:06:58 CEST 2007

Dear Will,

after all linkchecker is marked as alpha and doesn't seem to be
maintained anymore. I also tried it now and found it not so reliable.

Then I tried XENU as suggested by Domen (thanks!) and its just perfect
for me as I'm using Windows on my desktop. Creates reports too.

A nice side-effect of such a link-checker is that by crawling the whole
site it also updates the indexed-search data. I love double-use things!

Best wishes
hartmut