[TYPO3] "Show Outline" for Non Admin users

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Fri Oct 12 23:47:44 CEST 2007

Hello World!

in TV's page module the Advanced Function "Show outline" can be of great
help for pages with many cascaded / nested content elements.
Unfortunatelly this option is not available for my non admin users and I
cannot find any user group setting or TS Config setting to enable it for
normal users.
Hope someone can help!

BTW:  Is there a comprehensive list available for this kind of TS Config
settings? It always takes me a lot of Googling to find available settings.

--
Cheers,
Jörg Wagner.