[TYPO3] Page Comment on each page

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Oct 12 09:46:43 CEST 2007

Marlies C schrieb:
> Bernd Wilke wrote:
>> Marlies C schrieb:
>>> I want to be able to have a page comment option on each page. I don't
>>> want to switch to TimTab. I found there are a few page comment
>>> extensions that are added on a page per plugin, but with the number
>>> of page I have that is not really feasable.
>>>
>>> Now my question is, how can I include the plugin in the HTML template
>>> so that it automatically shows up on all the pages? I seem to have
>>> run into a block and can't figure it out.
>>
>> I would include it like:
>>
>> page.999 < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
>>
>> or if you want to use markers:
>>
>> page.10.marks.PAGECOMMENT < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
>>
>> and if you need special configuration:
>> page.999.key1 = value1
>> page.999.key2.key3 = value2
>>
>> or you use a temp-object:
>>
>> temp.extplugin < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
>> temp.extplugin.key1 = value1
>>  :
>>
>> page.10.marks.PAGECOMMENT < temp.extplugin
>>

>> Bernd
>

> Cool, thanks Bern. Could you please explain to me the key1 = value1
> part. I understand the idea behind it, but not exactly how to implement
> it. What would key1 be? Example I have 5 main section on the site and
> want to create comments sys folders for each section. Now how would I
> apply the key and value part.

the key/value is individual configuration for each plugin-usage.
i use it in my extension page_params (the online-doc lost formatting at
this part of the manual)

if your extension is configured global (plugin.tx_extension.pi1 { ... })
don't care about it. if you need to have each usage of the plugin
configured individual you have to use this syntax. these values are
added to the global configuration and the plugin gets it in the
"$conf"-parameter.

if you insert the plugin 3 times in one page and each part should have
it's own configuration you will end up with something like this:

page {
	10 < ...
	11 < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
	11.use_page = 12

	20 < ...
	21 < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
	21.use_page = 23

	30 < ...
	31 < plugin.tx_extension_pi1
	31.use_page = 34

}

or (Marker/temp-objects)

temp.part1 = COA
temp.part1 {
	10 < content 1 as before
	99 < plugin.extension_pi1
	99.use_page = 12
}

temp.part2 = COA
temp.part2 {
	10 < content 2 as before
	99 < plugin.extension_pi1
	99.use_page = 23
}

temp.part3 ...

page.10.marks {
	FIRSTMARKER < temp.part1
	SECONDMARKER < temp.part2
	:
}

like this you can get each part of your page with its own comment-plugin
with each individual configuration.

Bernd