[TYPO3] export to .t3d gives error

hartmut achtmalvier at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:43:38 CEST 2007

Darko Jr. Gonzalez schrieb:

> I'll see with the debugging. I set I guess [SYS][sqlDebug] = 1 ?
right.

> My question is: is a
> dump from the database pretty much enough, plus a zip of the
> /fileadmin folder because I havent done any change elsewhere. No
> customization and/or custom files elsewhere.

Well I'm not a very experienced user. You might also backup the
typo3conf folder.
For database backup I can recommend mysqldumper.
But anyway you shouldn't rely on what anyone says but simulate a worst
case. Set up a fresh installation and try to recover from your backups.
(I should do this myself :) )

greets
hartmut