[TYPO3] Different wrap for last content in content area

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Thu Oct 11 20:15:44 CEST 2007

JoH kirjoitti:
>> Tried
>>
>> temp.customRender = CASE
>> temp.customRender {
>>     key.field = colPos
>>     default < tt_content
>>     0 < tt_content
>>     1 < tt_content
>>     4 < tt_content
>>     0.text.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="basicText">|<br class="none"
>> /></div>
>> /*
>>     0.text.stdWrap.split {
>>         token = ###SPLITTER###
>
> You are using the token ###SPLITTER### here.
> ###SPLITTER### is just a name for a token that I invented together with this
> solution.
> It could even be something like ###WHATEVER###.
> To make use of it you first have to insert it somehow into your code.
> ###SPLITTER### is nothing that would be inserted by default, it has to be
> inserted manually i.e. by a wrap, a cObject or however you like.
> Without inserting the ###SPLITTER### first you simply can't split the
> content, since the token will never be found by the split function.
>
> Got the point?
>
> Joey

I got from Peter Klein
- cut --
# Clear original "styles.content.get"
styles.content.get >
styles.content.get = COA
styles.content.get {

         # Render all content elements, except the last one.
         10 = CONTENT
         10 {
                 table = tt_content
                 select.orderBy = sorting
                 select.where = colPos=0
                 select.languageField = sys_language_uid
                 select.max = total-1
                 renderObj < tt_content
                 renderObj.stdWrap.wrap = <div
class="contentElement">|</div>
         }
         # Render the last content element.
         20 < .10
         20.select.max >
         20.select.begin = total-1
         20.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap = <div class="lastContentElement">|</div>
}
-- cut --

With some modification that worked