[TYPO3] HELP! Losing hair. Was: Can't have different NOs with different types/heights in GMENU?

Peter typo3 at peter-b.org
Thu Oct 11 10:18:53 CEST 2007

Ok, this is driving me nuts. I can't believe there isn't a way to do
this, and I can't believe no-one has tried to do this before.

Forgetting all the code examples, the requirement is simple; I want
different types of entries of different sizes with different wraps in
the same GMENU based on a condition (the target page ID, for example).

So, based on the target PID, the GMENU entry will either be an IMAGE
object 50x50 with a specific wrap, or it will be a TEXT object 200x50
with a different wrap.

I can't use IProcFunc or ItemArrayProcFunc as both are already in use
for something else.

Any ideas?

Peter.