[TYPO3] no_cache=1 is driving me nuts

hartmut achtmalvier at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:38:10 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier, Hi Bartosz,

Thanks to both of you for switching your brains on.

I thought it couldn't be an extension because I didn't include any in my
template.

What I didn't think of is that even if you have an almost empty page and
template, still all installed extensions are loaded from localconf.php.

So next I commented out the whole line
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']
cleared the cache and whoops no_cache=0!

Turned out it was the extension t3m_affiliate. (pity, hoped I could use it).

So this would be my secret recipe:
to be sure it isn't an extension, comment out the extension list in
localconf.php and clear the cache. (much easier than using the extension
manager)

thanks again and sorry for the disturbance
hartmut