[TYPO3] Different wrap for last content in content area

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 10 13:27:42 CEST 2007

>> Øyvind Frøland - UniWeb AS kirjoitti:
>>> Dear Tapio,
>>>
>>> Try the following oneliner:
>>>
>>> tt_content.text.20.dataWrap = <div class="first">|</div> |*| <div
>>
>> seems not to work - this either
>
> is there some splitter (needs to work with Typo3 3.8.1)
> and how to apply here
>
> Tried this
>

> tt_content.text.20.dataWrap = <div class="basicText">|</div>
>
> /*
> tt_content.text.20.dataWrap.split {
>
> not succeeded

of course not, since there is nothing like

dataWrap.split

and you didn't create the ###SPLITTER### for your output.

I invented the snippet you are trying to use long time ago and reactivated
it for the cookbook, so I definitely know that it works, but to get it
running you need
a) a stdWrap (or other) function to insert the ###SPLITTER### to the content
you want to split
b) the stdWrap function split used in a place where it belongs to.

HTH

Joey