[TYPO3] form-based navigation

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Wed Oct 10 00:06:28 CEST 2007

Hi Leon,

The reloading is quite normal I think, but the item in the first menu
isn't selected after reloading.

I think you have to use the following typoscript (the firstLabel is
optional, but might be nice):

marks.magicnav = HMENU
marks.magicnav {
	special = directory
	special.value = 8

	1 = JSMENU
	1 {
		levels = 2
		1 {
			wrap = |
			showActive = 1
			firstLabel = Please select
		}

		2 < .1
		2 {
			wrap = |
			firstLabel = Please select subpage
		}
	}
}

Op 9-okt-2007, om 23:37 heeft Leon White het volgende geschreven: