[TYPO3] form-based navigation

Leon White badfunkstripe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:37:07 CEST 2007

Thanks for the tips! I have implemented the JSMENU using the following code:

    marks.magicnav = HMENU
    marks.magicnav.special = directory
    marks.magicnav.special.value = 8
    marks.magicnav.1 = JSMENU
    marks.magicnav.1 {
        levels = 2
          1.wrap = |
          1.noLink = 1
        2.wrap = |
    }

I am trying to view the level 3 submenus in the second drop down list, but
all that happens is the browser reloads, making it impossible to select
anything from the second box, even though it does appear for a very short
time. Can anyone explain this behaviour? I tried the TS without the
1.noLink= 1 line, but behaviour was the same except for level 2 links
without
children, where it took me directly to the correct page.
http://piasdgserver.usp.ac.fj/peacenet/ is the address...

Cheers and thanks
Leon