[TYPO3] CONTENT, renderObj and isTrue

Lukas Mattsson lukas at antroposofi.info
Tue Oct 9 16:19:13 CEST 2007

I have a page that either display a list of companies, or a single
company. If a single company is displayed, the url contains the get
variable tx_awanthrcompanies_pi1[company_id].
If the variable is set, the page title should be injected with the
company name from the database table 'tx_awanthrcompanies_companies'
(works fine), or else be set to the default value '<title>AI:
Verksamheter</title>' (does not work).

I'm not sure exactly how the isTrue stuff works, here's my typoscript:

config.noPageTitle = 2
page.headerData.5 = CONTENT
page.headerData.5 {
	table =  tx_awanthrcompanies_companies
	select {
		orderBy = tstamp DESC
		max = 1
		pidInList = 234
		where = deleted = 0
		andWhere.data = GPvar:tx_awanthrcompanies_pi1 | company_id
		andWhere.wrap = uid = |
	}
	renderObj = COA
	renderObj {
		1 = TEXT
		1 {
			if.isTrue.numRows
			field = company_name
			wrap = <title>| - AI: Verksamheter</title>
		}
		2 = TEXT
		2 {
			if.isTrue.ifEmpty.numRows