[TYPO3] config.xhtml_cleaning and sourceopt extension destroy javascript (in dr_wiki)

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Mon Oct 8 21:27:42 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I had problems with the DR Wiki extension.  That nice button bar in edit
mode did not appear on my website.  Took a dive into the output and some
things where wrong with the code.
The PHP source sends out:
	document.writeln("<div id='toolbar'>");
but
	document.writeln("<div id="toolbar">");
was present in the source code of my browser window.  I wouldn't
understand the second line if I was a Web browser, so I don't think FF
should. ;-)
I changed
config.xhtml_cleaning = output
config.xhtml_cleaning =
and that part of the output was correct.

But my Wiki button bar did not appear.  I then updated sourceopt to the
newest version (0.4.5), I had an old one.  Did not help.  I disabled
sourceopt and yes: the buttons were visible.

Anyone else struggling with this?  If so, I'll report it to the bug tracer.

Regards,
Pieter