[TYPO3] RealURL - allow the use of the ~ character?

Timothy Patterson tjpatter at svsu.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:03:31 CEST 2007

Are you sure that the only function I need to override is encodeTitle?
I have done so and I can manually assign the ~ character to a URL,
however when Typo3 generates a URL for a new page on its own the ~ gets
encoded and stored into the DB as a %7E

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated!!!