[TYPO3] tt_address - cannot add a new address

Brian typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Mon Oct 8 15:23:15 CEST 2007

I looked at it further this morning and found some strange behavior that may be causing this problem. When I go to the extension manager and click on the tt_address extension, I get a message saying that an update is needed:

ALTER TABLE tt_address ADD uid int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment;
ALTER TABLE tt_address ADD PRIMARY KEY (uid);

So click update. Then when I go back to the extension manager I get the exact same message. It seems that it needs these two fields but when I try to update, it won't add them. Any thoughts?