[TYPO3] Einladung in mein XING-Netzwerk

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Sun Oct 7 15:32:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Hello Typo3 List,
>
> sorry for the spam. It was not my aim to advertise for xing or an
> other network.

This was just my personal opinion about this, I don't know if anybody
else will agree.

> As a reparation i would like to donate a little amount.

I'm sure this won't be mandatory, even though any donations are
welcome I guess :-)

> If anybody has a mailaddress of the typo3 core members i can send
> them an email.

As far as I know are Donations handled by the TYPO3 Association:
http://association.typo3.org/sponsorship-donations/donations/

If you still have problems with the uncrypt-Function, please try
another Browser and/or Client. There is also the posibility to check
the Bugtracker at http://bugs.typo3.org, maybe there's an existing
Bug for this problem. If not, you're also be able to open a new issue.

Enjoy your sunday (which is in fact a real sun day *g*, at least in
SW Germany)!

Best regards,
Andre