[TYPO3] Einladung in mein XING-Netzwerk

Philipp Fath philipp.fath at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 11:57:16 CEST 2007

Hello Typo3 List,

sorry for the spam. It was not my aim to advertise for xing or an other network.

As a reparation i would like to donate a little amount. Unfortunately
i can´t send an email to member of the typo3 core because the
javascript function uncrypt produce an error:

Fehler: [Exception... "'Die Erlaubnis für das Lesen der Eigenschaft
Object.protocolFlags wurde verweigert' when calling method:
[nsIProtocolHandler::protocolFlags]"  nsresult: "0x8057001e
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"  location: "JS frame ::
http://typo3.org/typo3temp/javascript_f52d1a094f.js ::
linkTo_UnCryptMailto :: line 42"  data: no]
Quelldatei: http://typo3.org/typo3temp/javascript_f52d1a094f.js
Zeile: 42

If anybody has a mailaddress of the typo3 core members i can send them an email.

Cheers Philipp