[TYPO3] mm_forum. Does it work with T3 v 4.0.2?

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Sun Oct 7 11:48:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

quick question.
I have installed mm_forum both on a T3 v.4.0.2 installation and a v4.1
one.
In the latter, everything seems to work fine.
In the former, the textarea interface does not work (for example none
javascript:emoticon(...) works)
Since the older version is on a remote server, I would like to fix the
issue
straightforwardly without to ask to upgrade.
Any advise is welcome.

thanks
mario

ps is there a mm-forum list?
pps would you suggest a different forum extension?
ppps also: mm_forum looks for .gif file within typo3/sysext/t3skin,
but .gif are within typo3conf/ext/t3skin. Is this a issue?