[TYPO3] Einladung in mein XING-Netzwerk

Andre Dittmar typo3 at hotbytes.de
Sat Oct 6 17:41:19 CEST 2007

Hi Ries,

> I don't have a clue what this is about?? :D
>
> Except for the viele Grüße ...
>
> cheers,
> Ries

He's polluting the mailinglist with a advertisement about his xing-
account. The content of the mail is about that he's inviting
everybody to join his network in xing.

xing is a plattform like linkit to find and handle business contacts
all over the world. In my opinion it make no sense to get a relation
in such a network just to everyone in the world. Even in xing, most
persons you might want know from real world, or at least from already
run project etc. Just to decide if you wanna share your contacts and
personal data with this person in future.

@Phillip:
1. This is the _english_ Typo3-Mailinglist, please communicate in
english.
2. The topics of this mailinglist are related to Typo3 (and
everything next to it, like OpenSource for example)
3. Your post is not 2., for me personal it's interesting like spam.
4. You won't find pretty much new contacts for xing this way (at
least as long as other guys won't share the same attitude like you :-)
5. This is just my opinion, but I'm pretty sure that some other
people at this list will agree...

Best regards,
Andre