[TYPO3] RTE

Brian typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Oct 5 21:27:41 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to add new styles to the RTE specifically to the paragraph: and text: drop down menus. I created a stylesheet and used the following TypoScript in the TSconfig in the root:

RTE.default.contentCSS = path/to/my/stylesheet.css

It is reading the stylesheet correctly because I styled all the text green just to see if it works.

How can I create the styles for the drop downs? I know that if I edit dynamiccss.css and locallang.xml I can add or remove the styles that way but there has to be a way to do it through typo3 but I can't seem to find it in the manual.