[TYPO3] Email Address Subscription

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 5 18:01:54 CEST 2007

Anthony,

Join the club! I'm not sure if you've seen my posts
regarding Direct Mail, but it seems like we're all in
the same boat. I can't offfer specific advice to your
problem, but I know what you're talking about and
maybe if everyone combines their efforts we can tackle
this beast (who knew a newsletter would be such a
beast).

Have a great day,
-Scott.