[TYPO3] tt_address - cannot add a new address

Brian typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de
Fri Oct 5 16:19:43 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I installed the tt_address extension for the sole reason of needing to use the google maps extension. Everything was installed fine but there is a problem using tt_address. I can create a new address group fine but when I try to create a new address, I always get the error:

But I am logged in as admin so I am not sure why I am getting this error.