[TYPO3] QuickEdit Showing Content Items Twice

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Fri Oct 5 16:04:52 CEST 2007

Hey all. Sorry to drop off the list: I've been busy churning out TYPO3
sites. I've installed about 20 ver 4.0.5 sites in the last 4 months.

I'm having a problem with QuickEdit. I can save a content item, but when I
do, the QuickEdit content selector shows only some of the content items, and
displays them twice. The only way to make it stop doing this (temporarily)
is to re-open the page element. Then the proper content list shows again.

This keeps happening. Any ideas?

James Corell