[TYPO3] Wrong links in TMENU on subpages (with real url)

Domen Božeglav domen.bozeglav at arnes.si
Fri Oct 5 11:41:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I eventually found the solution to this problem, hope it helps someone else.

The problem wasn't only with the menu but with all the links on my
subsites. I have a custom tamplate without typo3 variables, so directive
config.baseURL = http://www.asdf.com did nothing. I manually included
<base href="http://www.asdf.com/"> in the <head> of my template and it
solved the problem...

Have a nice weekend!