[TYPO3] Direct Mail - testmail works, but mass mail won't send after it says it sent?!

Scotty C superscotty19 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 22:25:21 CEST 2007

Hi Eef,

First of all, tcdirectmail is SO much easier than
Direct Mail - thanks for the avdvice!

Now, I still have problems...

I made sure that users are set to receive HTML emails.
Also, I set up the crontab with an absolute value, and
made the script files executable. I can send a test
mail, but when i click "Send a test with cronjob", I
get nothing. The page just reloads and that's it - no
error message or anything.

I dug a little deeper and when I go to preview (in
either HTML or plain text), I get a window that pops
up and says "localconf.php is not found!", but this is
contradictory to the fact that a test email works.

I just don't understand - this should be so simple!

Any ideas?

Thanks,
-Scott.

--- "H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign"