[TYPO3] Direct Mail - testmail works, but mass mail won't send after it says it sent?!

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Thu Oct 4 21:02:50 CEST 2007

Hello Scott,

Sorry that is not the cron. But the file what will be run by cron.
See manual for setting up cron.

On your server account you have to instruct cron to run this file every 1-5
minutes

But I have small advice (to get things going a bit faster): try tcdirectmail
first.
A lot is installed at first setup and gives you less troubles to study.

But in the end you have to get control of same issues.

Regards, Eef